Scorching Ray is triggering crashes

Just switched to it and I'm getting a ton (10+ in last hour) crashes while using scorching ray and searing bond.

Every crash occurs while im casting scorching ray.
Last bumped on Aug 14, 2018, 4:14:30 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Same, I've crashed probably 35 times since level 12 using Scorching Ray alongside RF totems. I'm barely in Act 6 and have lost so much progress on these slow league starter builds when I crash right before the next save. And twice in lab.

Also experiencing this. Can't even drop portals to save progress because they disappear upon logging back in.

Crashed at least 12 times so far.
This is the same problem I'm having. I have crashed a number of times while casting scorching ray. The game freezes and then crashes but only while casting the skill.
im using SR as well, tried to use dx9, dx11, reinstalling nvidia drivers, everything that came in mind and im still crashing over and over.
So, looks like I'm forced to play another build, coz I just cant do literally ANYTHING w/o crashes, and they just ignoring us. Good job guys, this is what I've paid for, definitely.
A problem shared is a problem halved .. Same here. Tested the build with 3.1 and had no problems. Hope this gets fixed soon. Had to switch the build already last league because of sth like this (was Tukohama Spectres then).

Can we do something to help addressing the problem? Crash dump is uploaded automatically right?

"
heba3771 wrote:
Crash dump is uploaded automatically right?

Yes, we're working on a fix, so there's no need to provide any further information.
We appreciate the reports and we'll get it fixed up as soon as we can.

Sorry for the trouble!
Me too... Crash and crash. Sadly this.
Crash and crash. Sadly this.

After the update, the situation did not change.
It is impossible to pass The Blood Aqueduct...
Last edited by psnw2007 on Mar 3, 2018, 8:48:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info